Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Oleh Bobovnikov took part in the annual CEE 2016 GCCM – Berlin, which took place 28 and 29 June in The Adlon Kempinski Hotel. More information here.
15-16 September 2014 (Berlin, Germany)
Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Oleh Bobovnikov took part in the ENPM 2014 which was held in Berlin.
More information at www.ripe.net
21 November 2013 (Budapest, Hungary)
Yearly meeting of Magyar Telekom partners
Commercial Director Oleh Bobovnikov and Technical Director Serhiy Logvinov took part in yearly meeting of Magyar Telekom partners. This event happened on 21 November 2013 in Budapest.
The decoration of unforgettable day was the Gala Dinner that accepted the guests in the film studio Origo Film Group. Event was attended by a large number of international telecommunication companies such as: Deutsche Telekom, T-Systems, Interoute, Slovak Telekom, Level3, Vodafone and many others.
18-20 November 2013 (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
Capacity Europe 2013
Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Oleh Bobovnikov took part in the international conference “Capacity Europe 2013” that happened on 18 – 20 November 2013 in Amsterdam.
Capacity Europe is the flagship carrier meeting connecting the European and global wholesale telecoms markets. Now in its 13th year, the event brings together over 900+ executive-level attendees from over 300+ different companies in the global market.
7-8 October 2013 (Moscow, Russia)
Capacity Russia 2013
Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Oleh Bobovnikov took part in the international conference “Capacity Russia 2013” that happened on 7 – 8 October 2013 in Moscow.
The events “Capacity Russia” take place every year since 2005. One of the principal topics that was discussed at the forum “Capacity Russia 2013” was the strategies of the telecommunications services providers in Russia and other countries of the CIS, as well as their impact on strengthening the partnership with the international telecommunications services providers.
Speakers and Experts:
19 November 2012 (Budapest, Hungary)
Wholesale Workshop 2012
Rozvytok LLC Commercial Director Oleh Bobovnikov participated at yearly workshop organized by the Wholesale Directorate of Magyar Telekom.The decoration of unforgettable day was the Gala Dinner that accepted the guests in the Museum of Fine Arts at Square of Heroues. Workshop was attended by a large number of invited guests from around the world. Photos from this event you can find at http://rendezveny.telekom.hu/rendezveny/wholesalegala_gallery.html.
12 - 14 November 2012 (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Capacity Europe 2012
12 – 14.11.2012, was held 12th annual Capacity Europe in Amsterdam. It become the biggest and most successfulness so far. This year in the Capacity Conference took part 805 attendees, 27 sponsors and 44 exhibitors. At this event participated Commercial Director Rozvytok LLC Oleh Bobovnikov. During a set of meetings he had there, was preannounced Rozvytok’s migration to the L2E Premium Service which was well accepted by the operator’s community. As a result of the Capacity Europe Rozvytok got few potential business.
20-21 March 2012 (SWISSOTEL, Istanbul, Turkey)
Eurasia Com 2012
Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Oleg Bobovnikov, was invited as a speaker at Eurasia Com 2012, which passed from 20 to 21 March in Istanbul, Turkey. Oleg Dmitrovich made a report, on the subject: "Available and effective services to small and medium enterprises".
The program this year fully reflect the the ups and downs that have occurred in the field of telecommunication, media and technology, with new sessions and speakers that represent the whole digital ecosystem.
27 - 28 June 2011 (Prague, Czech Republic)
Capacity CEE 2012
Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Oleg Bobovnikov was one of the speakers from Ukraine at Capacity CEE 2012, which revealed the following:UKRAINIAN MARKET OF media:
Understanding of the growing potential and requirements for containers
• Understanding the trends of consolidation and M & A activity in the Ukrainian market
- Assessment of most recent changes and new investment opportunities
• Measuring the growth of fixed and mobile services takeover
- Economic recovery in Ukraine and forecasts for the next 1-2 years
• Strategic partnership for Ukrainian media market
- Overcoming obstacles to the growth in Ukraine
• Updating privatization on the Ukrainian telecommunications market
- Anticipate the future changes and preparing profits for new business opportunities
Oleh Bobovnikov, also took participation at Capacity panel discussions with representatives of Ukrainian operators: Kyivstar, MTS Ukraine, Ucomline
Iran Telecoms Conference 2011 (ITC2011)
Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Oleg Bobovnikov, took part in the Conference ITC 2011, with a report entitled "Opportunities of Rozvytok LLC on the telecommunications market."
The following issues were considered at the conference:
1. National Broadband Network and 5th development plan (2011-2016) goals: How to achieve that?
2. International experiences on national broadband plans and initiatives
3. Creating new opportunities in Iran communications ecosystem through NBN
4. Regulatory and paving the way for cooperation & synergy among players to deploy NBN
5. Providing content-based VAS in National Broadband Network.
6. Over the past decade, an increasing number of governments have developed or have been updating national broadband plans (NBPs). This has involved the setting of a range of targets, the encouragement of investment by private network operators and the promotion of the wider adoption and use of broadband access by consumers and business.
7. The benefits of NBPs are expected to be extensive across economies and societies. This has required co-ordination amongst many ministries and agencies, in order to identify realistic targets and to ensure that processes are in place to monitor their achievement.
8. Iran’s governments are seeking to promoting investment in high-speed broadband networks and has a plan (approved by Parliament) to expand Broadband network as National Information Network to 60% of households and all businesses by 2016.
9. This has required governments to develop a range of new programs and interventions, to complement the economic measures for infrastructure provision. So at the first step, ICT ministry is going to award a license to a new national FTTx Operator as a rival for TCI (incumbent) with capacity of 10 million FTTH connections by 2016.
10. Iran Telecoms Conference 2011 (ITC2011) has been organized to address the ICT Ministry policies, plans and initiatives to expand national broadband network, survey other countries experience on national broadband plans (NBPs) and Create new opportunities in Iran
communications ecosystem through NBN.
11. Also regarding to the importance of International co-ordination between the broadband activities in different levels of government’s officials to ensure appropriate targets, policies and plans, we have invited high-level officials not only from Iran but also from some countries like Russia, China, Malaysia and Turkey to maximize benefits of the conference for attendees.
Speakers and Experts:
27-28 January 2011 (Vienna, Austria)
Commercial Director of Rozvytok LLC Mr. Oleg Bobovnikov was invited as a speaker at the eighth annual European Investment Forum of Telecommunications that took place 27-28 January 2011 in Vienna, Austria. Topic of presentation: Research of situation: Development in Ukraine.
The Forum brought together government officials, operators of local, regional and international fixed and mobile networks , cable companies, software vendors and telecommunication equipment, legal and financial advisors, consultants, project management and banks investment from all over Europe. The meeting was held in a comfortable hotel "Danube" in Vienna, events contributed to the debate around the future FTTx connectivity, mergers and acquisitions in the telecommunications sector in Central and South- Eastern Europe ( CSEE ). In the center of attention were detailed review of the market and its trends, future network development of digital technologies, investment opportunities, and regulatory constraints, solution -based technologies of new generation capacity CSEE, future growth sectors and regional analysis of Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland and Ukraine.
Mr. Dejan Lyustina (Deloitte), Mr. Hartwig Tauber (FTTH Council Europe), Mr. Adrian Whitcherch (BT Group), Mr. Yaap Truyens (EuroFiber) and Mr. Paul Hulas (Slovak Telecom) were participated in discussions about the future FTTx connectivity , the importance and the need to create software and network systems to improve.
More info: http://www.easteurolink.co.uk/newsletters/past/2011-01-27/
"Improving the business climate and harmonizing legislation in line with EU directives Turkey and South- Eastern Europe (SEE ) develop attractive unique selling proposition for investors. Low fixed costs, government incentives and the availability of capital continue to promote regional development.
Join us in Turkey, the goal for investors wishing to enter the market SEE . Ministers SEE countries have identified key legislative changes and incentives for investment. The conference focused on issues of regulation and financing , the primacy of governments , banks and private equity firms in creating a favorable climate for investment. Raising funds , finance acquisitions and the creation of new values - the focus of this event. Our research focused on understanding the mechanisms of sustained financial investment.
SEEInvest 2011 - a new forum for industry professionals . The unique geographical , political and cultural position of Turkey contributed to her interest in the whole world. SEEInvest 2011 opens the gate to the SEE countries and the Middle East.